CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

WEEKLY SPOTLIGHT: Amber McAllister Swensen

Alright, so I'm gonna start doing the WEEKLY SPOTLIGHTS because I think they'll be fun and it will give people more to look at when they get on here. So...send me an update on you and at least one or more pics to centennialclassof2000@gmail.com, and I'll make a post of it. I'll just go in order of what I receive, and hopefully everybody will get a chance to be SPOTLIGHTED! I'll start with me :) so everyone can see how it'll work.

My husband Rick and I have been married for 5 years now (yikes!). We are living in Boston while he works as a Pharma Rep for Eli Lilly. I finished my BS at BYU and am now a full-time mom, something school didn't fully prepare me for, but what does? Chase is almost 3 and loves anything that roars (dinosaurs, lions, bears), and Amelie is 16mo (yeah, her name came from the movie if you were wondering) and she loves to be mischievous and climbs on everything! We're feeling far away from home, but loving all the things we're learning and experiencing out here in New England.

4 comments:

John and Danielle said...

Love the spotlight and no objections on the last name thing, the only request is that you make sure that maiden names are there and married names if you want!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Thanks for making the first move with your spotlight! Such a cute little family!

Steph said...

Your family is adorable!!! Glad you are loving Boston too! It is so beautiful out there.

Nicolay Family said...

Amber. It's Angie Stoker, now Angie Nicolay, your family is so cute. Cool idea to so a spotlight for your school. I love it.