CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Names?

What is your opinion on the "Fellow Patriots" link on the right side? Would you like me to include last names or just initials? I originally thought initials just for privacy reasons. My husband is always telling me not to put my full name on the internet, but then again, I guess people can click on my blog and find my full name anyway. What do you think? Would you feel comfortable if I added full last names? Or should I just title it with the name of your blog? Let me know.

5 comments:

Jenn Oldham said...

I don't mind if people know my last name because I don't have personal information like my address or anything like that on my blog. PLUS...a lot of the blogs are girls who are married so they are our maiden names anyway. If somebody was looking to stalk us, a maiden name wouldn't be useful (at least I don't think). But what do I know...I am not a stalker=)

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Looks good Amber! I like it just the way that it is!

Russell and Jillian said...

I like how you did it, because most of us will remember people's first names and if we're curious, we can always click on the link.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Yeah, I think it's good the way it is. Did my blog ever end up working for you, Amber? That's weird.

Rick & Amber said...

Ashlee, for some reason it's still not coming up for me, but it might be because of the security settings on my computer or something. We're always having trouble with that. But as long as it shows up for everyone else that's what matters.