CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spread the Word!

Please email your friends, post this blog on your blog, and try to spread the word so people find this place. We have one year to contact EVERYONE for the reunion. Hopefully this will spread by word of mouth or word of email or word of blog or word of facebook or whatever else is out there, and eventually everyone will find us.

Mandi - I think the idea of doing a facebook page is a good idea also. I'll work on that next. I don't know how to navigate facebook as well as blogs, but I do know how to start one (I have one).

"Fellow Patriots" link - Some people have "private" blogs which means you have to be invited to look at them. You can email the address in parentheses next to their name to ask to be invited :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, I sent an e-mail, but maybe you didn't get it. Our blog is greganddeborahbarton.blogspot.com
Deborah Yorgason Barton

Steph said...

Hey girl! I actually started a Facebook group already!!! We are set...just invite anyone else who wants in. Also, name is with an "A"...hee hee! And if people are cool with it, last names maybe (maiden names)????

http://ourjohnsonjourney.blogspot.com/